I was a member of the fantastic group, Costa Women, which was initiated by inveterate networker, Ali Meehan. I wrote a weekly blog about why women should want to move to Spain as their life long ambition. The blog cannot be seen unless you are a member of Costa Women, but the titles are as follows:
Culture and history – We are currently doing a cultural tour of Spain… www.letsgosouth.co.uk. April 2018
Cost of living
Whatever the weather
Living in Spain
10 Reasons to move to Spain
1. The climate – most people say that to begin with but there are many other reasons.
2. Lifestyle – the Spanish love their fiestas, eating out and socialising.
3. Property – there is a wide range of property at excellent prices – especially at the moment with the strong euro.
4. Education system – the system is as good as if not better than in the UK.
5. Health care – more easily accessible and affordable. This is very important as you get older.
6. Culture and history. History has played its part in making Spain an international community.
7. Wine – good quality, reasonably priced wine from a wide range of vineyards. Cheaper alholic drinks generally.
8. Cost of living – no television licences, no road tax, lower rates on properties.
9. Geographical location – easy to travel from / to anywhere in the world.
10. Easy commuting to and from Europe and the Middle East for those who are still working.